Mohamed Abdul Rahman Amiri
Chief Executive Officer
- Joined Ajman Bank in Oct 2010
- Over 20 years of working with HSBC, Dubai Islamic Bank and Dubai Bank
- Experience includes several key positions and most recently Deputy CEO with Ajman Bank.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems and a Graduate from the ﬁrst batch of the Mohmmad Bin Rashed Program for Leadership Development (MBRPLD).
Salem Al Shamsi
Chief Operating Officer
Member of UAE Federal National Council
- Founder member of Ajman Bank since 2008.
- Highly skilled executive with 18 years of Banking experience.
- A dynamic Leader with thorough understanding of banking industry and a diversified track record in business management, people management, banking solutions, public relations, government relations, business development negotiations with Ultra High Net worth clients and profitable segmentation strategies.
- USA graduate from Eckerd University- fits well amongst entrepreneurs, leaders and innovators of a dynamic and growing banking sector - leveraging his professional experience, knowledge and leadership skills.
EVP - Chief Business Officer
- Joined Ajman Bank in March 2014
- Over 23 years of working in the financial services industry, most recently with Network International and previously with Dubai Bank and Citi Bank
- Experience includes several key positions and most recently Chief Operating Officer at Network International
- Holds a Master of International business from the Wollongong University in Australia and is certified in the Financial Management from the American University of Sharjah.
Chief Financial Ofﬁcer
- Joined Ajman Bank in Dec 2009
- Over 27 years of experience in banking.
- Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he worked for the Central Bank of UAE as head of an examination team; Arab Bank for Investment and Foreign Trade as Head of Finance and Administration and Qinvest in Qatar as CFO.
- Began his career at Sudan Commercial Bank in 1982, then moved to Al Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation in Riyadh. Afterwards Seifeldin was seconded, as Deputy Chief Accountant, to Al Rajhi in London for six years.
Chief Risk Ofﬁcer
- Joined Ajman Bank in July 2011
- Over 30 years of managerial experience, including 26 years in the banking industry
- Worked for Arab Bank as Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate and Investment Banking
- High-proﬁle experience in Saudi Arabia with Bank Saudi Fransi, United Saudi Bank and Saudi American Bank as well as Chief Administration Ofﬁcer of Morgan Stanley Saudi Arabia
- Holds a degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Mississippi, U.S.A.
EVP Group Head, Wholesale Banking Group
- Joined Ajman Bank in 2010
- Over 22 years of corporate banking experience in the Arabian Gulf (Dubai & Riyadh) which includes 15 years with the French Banking Group Credit Agricole where he was a DGM and Head of Corporate Banking, Gulf and 5 years with Dubai Islamic Bank where he was an SVP & Head of Wholesale Banking
- Holds a Bachelor of Science Degree In Business Administration with High Honors from the University of Arkansas, USA and an MBA from Western Illinois University, USA.
Maryam Al Shorafa
Head of Corp Comms & Marketing
- Joined Ajman Bank in January 2008
- Worked with Higher Colleges of Technology – Women’s College before joining Ajman Bank.
- Played a major role in leading and orchestrating the launch of Ajman Bank in 2009.
- Elected as Secretary General of Ajman Businesswomen Council in 2012.
- Holds a Higher Diploma in Business Management from HCT - Dubai Women’s College & Post-Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology from University of Southern Queensland.
Ahmed Mostafa Tahoun
Chief Internal Auditor
- Joined Ajman Bank in May 2008
- 30 years of experience including 20+ years Islamic Banking and 3 years conventional banking experience
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and many Audit professional certifications (CBA, CIA, CRP, CISA, CICA, CCSA, CGEIT).
Ahmad Mohamed Fadl
Board Secretary & Legal (General Counsel)
- Joined Ajman Bank in 2008
- Over 18 years of experience in the legal field including 10 years in the banking sector.
- Holds a Masters degree in Law from the University of Khartoum
Abdul Nasser Al Mannaei
VP - Head of Sharia Compliance
- Joined Ajman Bank in February 2009
- Over 22 years of experience in Sharia Banking
- Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he was the VP - Sharia Coordinator at Noor Islamic Bank
- He holds a Bachelors degree in Islamic Studies
Amer Al Ameri
General Manager, Business Development
- Joined Ajman Bank in January 2011.
- Over 14 years of Managerial experience in the Banking industry at various leadership positions.
- Worked for Dubai Bank as Senior Vice President-Head of Wealth Management and prior to that served as Vice President-Abu Dhabi Main Branch Manager at Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Awarded by His Highness Sheikh Rashid Excellence Scientific Award.
- Hold’s a Master’s Degree of Arts in Diplomatic Studies from the University of Westminster, London and Bachelors in Business Management Studies from the International School of Management, London School, UK. Currently pursuing Doctorate Degree on Economics & Financial crisis
Ahmad Fuad Elayyan
SVP and Head of Central Operations
- Joined Ajman Bank in July 2013
- Over 19 years of experience in banking operations and trade finance
- Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he was the Head of Operations at Qatar Islamic Bank in Doha, Qatar
- He holds a certificate in International Trade and Finance from the Institute of Financial Services in UK
Abdul Rahman Jaroudi
Head Of Information Technology
- Joined Ajman Bank in August 2014
- Over 29 years of experience in IT Banking Industry
- Worked for Commercial Bank Of Qatar as VP Head Operations , Information Technology
- High-Profile experience in Qatar And UAE with Commercial Bank Of Qatar , Dubai Islamic Bank and Mashreq Bank
- Holds MBA degree in E-Banking from Missouri ,USA and Bachelor degree of Business Computer
Fairouza Al Marzouqi
Head of Human Capital
- Joined Ajman Bank in July 2008
- 17 years of hands on Experience in Human Resources Strategies, Policies, Systems, Personnel Management, Conflict Management and Project Management.
- Bachelor Of Education in Career Advising and Counseling
- Certified HR Auditor
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development) Certificate in Personnel Practice
- Worked in NBF as Emiratization Manager & in CBD as HR specialist
Head of Investment Banking
- Joined Ajman Bank in Feb 2011
- Over 19 years of working financial sector , including 14 years in the banking industry
- Worked previously for HSBC, International Company for Leasing, Dubai Islamic Bank and Mashreq Bank.
- High-proﬁle diversified experience in Credit& Risk, Product Development, Private Banking and Investment Banking.
- Holds a Master Degree in Business Administration from Preston University, U.S.A, and certified from Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment U.K.
Group Head, Treasury & Capital Markets
- Joined Ajman Bank in March 2008.
- Over 28 years’ experience in Banking industry in which 24 years in managerial position exposed to Financial & Debt Capital Markets, Investments and Financial Institutions.
- Worked as Head of Treasury, ADIB, Abu Dhabi.
- Additionally, exposed to banks in GCC banking industry like Mashreq Bank Dubai, QIIB Doha, Masraf Abu Dhabi and Saudi British Bank, Riyadh.
- Hold s Master’s Degree in Commerce (M Com) from a reputed University in India.
Farid Ahmed Mir
Head of Credit
- Joined Ajman Bank in May 2016
- Over 22 years of Credit and Risk experience within various local and international financial institutions
- Experience includes key positions at HSBC, Emirates Islamic, National Bank of Fujairah, and most recently as Head of Wholesale Credit at Noor Bank
- Holds a Master degree in Business Administration from the Institute of Business Administration, University of Karachi, Pakistan
Head of Retail Banking
- Joined Ajman Bank in December 2010
- Over 19 years of managerial experience,
- High-proﬁle experience in the UK and UAE with; Mashreq, Dubai Islamic Bank, Noor Bank and Dubai Bank
- Holds a degree in Chemistry from the University of Manchester
Head of Legal Affairs
- Joined Ajman Bank on 2008
- Over 18 years of experience in the legal field
- 13 years of experience in GCC where he worked as external and in-house legal counselor in the banking sector, including 6 years in Islamic banking
Head of Sharia Audit & Sharia Board Secretary
- Joined Ajman Bank in April 2009
- Over 20 years of banking experience including 11 years managerial experience in Sharia consultancy, Sharia Audit and Sharia Coordination
- Worked for leading local and regional Islamic Financial Institutions
- Holds master degree in Economics with specialization in Economics of Islam
- A certified Sharia Adviser and Auditor by AAOIFI – Bahrain
- Sit on number of Sharia Boards and member of various Islamic Banking committees within the UAE