Govt. Housing Program
The federal and local governments in UAE are providing housing assistance to UAE nationals through prominenthousing programs which are (but not limited to):-
Features & Benefits*
- Maximum Finance amount up to AED 12 million for NHL and 5 million for SHZP & MRHE.
- Maximum tenure up to 25 years.
- Finance to value of up to 85%.
- Free Like Takaful (Insurance) for complete term of the finance.
- Financing available for Freehold & Non Freehold properties.
- Financing available for UAE Nationals only.
- Widest geographical coverage.,
- Quick and Fast Approvals.
*Terms and conditions apply
The following are the transactions available under this:
|Type of Transaction
||Description / Interpretation
||Means customer already has approval / finance from housing program and he is requesting to complete his construcion Or to buy a ready property
Standalone Buyout: - Means customer will transfer his existing 2nd Degree home finance from another bank to Ajman Bank.
Buyout & Equity Release: - Means customer will transfer his existing 2nd Degree home finance from another bank to Ajman Bank and he is requesting for cash or to settle his liabilities with Ajman Bank or other banks (other than home finance).
The following customers are eligible for availing Govt Housing Program from Ajman Bank
- UAE Nationals (Salary starting from AED 15,000)
- Duly completed and signed application form.
- Valid passport/Khulasat al Khaid Copy/UAE National ID.
- 6 months Bank statement.
- Salary Certificate.
- Relevant property papers (Not required for Pre-approval).
Please click on the below link for frequently asked questions – Property Finance FAQ