• Joined Ajman Bank in April 2013
• 20 years in banking in multi countries in the MENA region
• Experience includes several key positions and most recently Head of Retail at Al Hilal Bank
• Holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration (Finance) from Golden Gate University in USA.
Chief Financial Ofﬁcer
• Joined Ajman Bank in Dec 2009
• Over 27 years of experience in banking.
• Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he worked for the Central Bank of UAE as head of an examination team; Arab Bank for Investment and Foreign Trade as Head of Finance and Administration and Qinvest in Qatar as CFO.
• Began his career at Sudan Commercial Bank in 1982, then moved to Al Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation in Riyadh. Afterwards Seifeldin was seconded, as Deputy Chief Accountant, to Al Rajhi in London for six years.
Chief Risk Ofﬁcer
• Joined Ajman Bank in July 2011
• Over 30 years of managerial experience, including 26 years in the banking industry
• Worked for Arab Bank as Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate and Investment Banking
• High-proﬁle experience in Saudi Arabia with Bank Saudi Fransi, United Saudi Bank and Saudi American Bank as well as Chief Administration Ofﬁcer of Morgan Stanley Saudi Arabia
• Holds a degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Mississippi, U.S.A.
Board Secretary & Legal (General Counsel)
• Joined Ajman Bank in 2008
• Over 18 years of experience in the legal field including 10 years in the banking sector.
• Holds a Masters degree in Law from the University of Khartoum
Ahmed Mostafa Tahoun
Chief Internal Auditor
• Joined Ajman Bank in May 2008
• Over 27 years of experience including 21 years of experience in banking and 18 years in Islamic Banking.
• Holds a Bachelors degree in Accounting and many Audit professional certifications (CBA, CIA, CRP, CISA, CICA, CCSA, CGEIT).
SVP Group Head, Corporate Banking Group
• Joined Ajman Bank in 2010
• Over 22 years of corporate banking experience in the Arabian Gulf (Dubai & Riyadh) which includes 15 years with the French Banking Group Credit Agricole where he was a DGM and Head of Corporate Banking, Gulf and 5 years with Dubai Islamic Bank where he was an SVP & Head of Wholesale Banking
• Holds a Bachelor of Science Degree In Business Administration with High Honors from the University of Arkansas, USA and an MBA from Western Illinois University, USA.
Chief Information Ofﬁcer
• Joined Ajman Bank in June 2008
• Over 22 years of experience in banking and non banking information technology.
• Recognized in November 2009 as one of the regions top 10 CIO’s by CIO Strategies Middle East.
• Received Bachelor in Electronics & Communication Engineering and Master in Computer Science plus many certiﬁcations from international companies.
Head of Legal Affairs
• Joined Ajman Bank on 2008
• Over 18 years of experience in the legal field
• 13 years of experience in GCC where he worked as external and in-house legal counselor in the banking sector, including 6 years in Islamic banking
Salem Al Shamsi
Acting Head of Retail Banking
• Joined Ajman Bank in February 2008
• Over 12 years experience in Retail Banking
• Assumed and managed various posts with National Bank of Dubai (now ENBD) and Emirates Islamic Bank.
• Holds a BA in International Business from Eckerd College in Florida, USA.
Amer Al Ameri
GM – Business Development
• Joined Ajman Bank in January 2011
• Over 10 years experience in Islamic Banking.
• Assumed various leadership positions with Dubai Islamic Bank and Dubai Bank before joining Ajman Bank in 2011.
• Holds a Masters degree of Arts in Diplomatic Studies from the University of Westminster, London.
Asim Ahmed Al Ali
Head of Human Resources
• Joined Ajman Bank in March 2013
• Over 19 years of experience in various HR business and operational functions
• Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he was the Head of Human Resources at Dubai Bank
• Holds a BIS Diploma from Liverpool John Moores University in UK
SVP and Head of Central Operations
• Joined Ajman Bank in June 2012.
• Prior to joining Ajman Bank, he was the Head of Operational Risk at Dubai Islamic Bank
• He holds a certificate of Enterprise Risk Management from NCR-Teradata University
SVP Group Head, Treasury & Financial Institutions
• Joined Ajman Bank in March 2008
• Previously associated with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank since its inception for a period of 10 years where he established and headed Treasury.
• Over 24 years experience with UAE and regional ﬁnancial institutions in the GCC market in the areas of Treasury, Capital Markets and Financial Institutions including operations.
• Holds a Masters degree in Commerce from a reputed Indian University.
Maryam Al Shorafa
Head of Corp Comms & Marketing
• Joined Ajman Bank in January 2008
• Worked with Higher Colleges of Technology – Women’s College before joining Ajman Bank.
• Played a major role in leading and orchestrating the launch of Ajman Bank in 2009.
• Elected as Secretary General of Ajman Businesswomen Council in 2012.
• Holds a Higher Diploma in Business Management from HCT - Dubai Women’s College & Post-Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology from University of Southern Queensland.